Sunday, January 30, 2011

Michelle Bachman: Liberal = Anti American

Michelle Bachman's recent political stunts made me remember the first time I saw her on TV. I have to seriously wonder who votes for this woman? The American media needs to take a look at the views of people in congress to find out if they are anti-American. This sounds like trying to find communism in the 60's, they really think Obama is linked to terrorism and are blandly calling the President and other "liberals" terrorists. Take a look at the spanking my favorite commentator gives her from 2008. After watch the commentator say that if Michelle Bachman represents American views she will move to Canada.. Even if there weren't by now thousands of clips and quotes from her out there we'd still all know she is a fringe lunatic congresswoman trying to get some media time. It's working. I don't have a problem with the Tea Party being right leaning, I have a problem with them embracing the crazies of the Republican Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment