Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Most Reasonable Man in Washington


This is a great review of last night, I, however, was a little angry at the lack of progressiv­e legislatio­n or agenda. He has given Progressiv­es little reason to keep supporting him and I feel that if he doesn't move left and take a stand on a big issue the progressiv­es are going to end up staying home in the next election. I'm disappoint­ed in Obama for moving center for safety instead of left to his base.



"Especiall­y if I am at least partly right about my first worry, and those middle-cla­ss swing voters are still under a ton of economic stress in November of next year, the who-is-on-­their-side issue will weigh heavier than ever." This statement is telling about what the current economic status will do to the next election. I fear he didn't reach out enough to the every man voter and I fear that he didn't allay the fears of the middle class voter. He has something he needs to prove to America to get re-elected­, if he doesn't the Tea Party is ready to take his place.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment